Legalistic - Call for Blogs
About the blog:-
• A blog should be based upon any topic out of the Legal theme. The expectation is the
submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the
• A blog should represent the original creation of the participant. Plagiarism up to 15% only.
• An abstract of the Manuscript should be attached in maximum 3-4 lines.
• A blog should be of maximum 2000-2500 words.
• References to be mentioned properly.
• Citations should be provided with a link.
• The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman. The line spacing must be 1.5.
Font size: Title – 16, Heading -14, Body – 12 and Footnotes -10
• The cover letter should consist of the Name, Profession, Institute/Firm of the Author/place
● The submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in word document
● Authors are requested to cling to the word limit.
Eligibility and perks:-
● Students and Academicians/Professionals can participate.
● Co-authorship with a maximum of two authors is allowed.
● Shortlisted Blogs to publish on our website with mentioning credits of the Authors.
7562079164, 9161333089 (WhatsApp)
About the “Team legalistic”:- • Inviting Blogs for our official website, where we provide excellent opportunities to various personalities of the legal world. The idea behind the blogs is to create a forum where different views on contemporary legal issues can be shared.