Team legalistic its subunits, subsidiaries, affiliates and branches (as whole Team Legalistic,” “we” or “us”) are concern to privacy issues, and it’s our first priority to protect the information provided to us. Basically Team legalistic needs this private information to inform you about our latest updates, events, articles, presentations and etc. And also for knowing your views and demands, .and your valuable suggestions are also help us to improve our services.
B.0 Transparency/Notice–What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
The Personal Information we may collect (from you or from Third Party-sources) and our privacy policies comes under the ambit of existing law applicable in the territory of India. We only collect the necessary information according to the practices.
Team legalistic collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective and former members, participants, visitors and guests (collectively “Individuals”).
B.2 Information Team legalistic Collects
The data we collect from or about current, prospective and former Employees, customers, visitors and guests (collectively “Individuals”) Includes information that may be deemed Personal Information, such as title, name, address, phone number, email address, user name, Internet Protocol address, and credit card and other financial information related to payments for services or goods.
B.3 How Team Legalistic Collects Personal Information
Team legalistic may collect your Personal Information include:
· Team legalistic may collect Personal Information from you via different modes of channels, including the website, in surveys, during seminars, webinars, events, and when delivering services to you.
· When you use the Website and Team Legalistic may provide you with opportunities to sign up to receive specific information or services and may ask for your contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address or personal address, gender etc.), so that we can send you specific information about our products, services and other event details, with your consent.
· As you visit Teamlegalistic.com, certain passive information may also be collected, including Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access our website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to Team Legalistic. This type of information is used for the gathering data to provide improved management of team legalistic, and to improve the quality of your experience during your visiting hours. To our website.
B.4 Information from Third-Party Sources
We may share your certain information from third party sources. For providing you better services.
B.5 How Team Legalistic Uses Your Personal Information
Depending on your interaction with us, we and our Third Party-service providers may also use Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
· Providing Information and Services You Requested for. Team legalistic may use the Personal Information about you to provide you information that you may request, e.g. information about a services or program we are offering. Such use may include: (a) generally monitoring your information and accounts; (b) responding to querries, comments and requests; (c) providing access to certain areas and features; and (d) permitting you to register for events or participate in webinars.
· Marketing Products and Services. Team Legalistic may used your reviews for our promotion or marketing purposes. And in that condition your information may be shared publicly.
· Information Submitted Via Team Legalistic. Our content is free to use the content of any communications or other information submitted by you via website, excluding User Content, but including any narratives, images, ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or services. However, Team Legalistic does not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
· Pseudonymous Data. Including as discussed below in Section 2.12, Team Legalistic may use and share your aggregated information within the Team Legalistic group of companies or with Third Parties for, research, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes.
· Fraud protection. For protecting you any fraudulent. We continuously monitored your account for that.
Other Uses. Team Legalistic may use Personal Information for other purposes with legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.